Cheese and corn maggi recipe is an easy instant noodle recipe that require less ingredients and time to prepare. This recipe is rich in calories and fat and good for people who are looking to gain weight.
- Maggi noodles – 1 packet
- Cheese – 1 block (grated)
- Sweet corn kernels – ½ cup
- Pepper powder – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
READ MORE: Paneer Maggi
- Boil the Maggi noodles as per the instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Add the corn and lower the flame. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese and mix well.
- Cook for another minute till the water is absorbed completely.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita