- Maggi noodles – 1 packet
- Paneer – 1 cup (cut into cubes)
- Capsicum – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Pepper powder – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1tbsp
READ MORE: Lemon Maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the capsicum.
- Sauté for a minute.
- Add the paneer cubes and fry for 2-3 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Switch off the flame and add the paneer mixture to the Maggi.
- Stir well.
- Cook till the water is absorbed.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita