- Maggi noodles – 1 packet
- Carrot – 1 (chopped)
- French beans – 3-4 (chopped)
- Green peas – ½ cup
- Capsicum – 1 (chopped)
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – 1tsp
- Oil – 1tbsp
READ MORE: Chilli Maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet. Do not use the tastemaker.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the carrot, beans, green peas and capsicum to it.
- Sauté on low flame till they become soft. Add a little water if needed.
- Mix in the Maggi tastemaker with the vegetables and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well and allow them to cook properly.
- Sprinkle some water occasionally while cooking so that it doesn’t burn.
- Finally, add the boiled Maggi and mix well with the veggies.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita