- Maggi noodles – 1 packet (without the tastemaker)
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies – 2 (chopped)
- Ginger – 1tsp (chopped)
- Garlic – 3-4 pods (chopped)
- Lemon – 1
- Curry leaves – 1 twig
- Moong dal – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Jeera (cumin seeds) – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Coriander leaves – for garnish
- Oil – 1tbsp
READ MORE: Mix veg Maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet. Do not use the tastemaker.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera, mustard seeds, moong dal and curry leaves.
- Allow them to splutter.
- Add onions and wait till they turn translucent.
- Add the chopped ginger and garlic.
- Fry for another minute.
- Add the tomato and stir well.
- Once the tomato becomes soft add the green chillies, turmeric powder and salt.
- Squeeze the juice of the entire lemon and add it to the pan.
- Mix well.
- Finally, add the cooked Maggi and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita